Monday, February 16, 2009

Worlds Colliding

I have such good friends. Such good friends. I truly believe that people come into your life in the right time for a specific reason. I am looking at the friends I have right now. There is a reason why they are all in my life now. Some of them help me through certain problems, some of them need me to help them get over certain people or predicaments. I know this post is deliciously vague, but I hope you all have friends like that. Friends who let you talk at them about something that is bothering you; friends who get really excited when you tell them your news. News that would never make the front page of any newspaper.

Two specific people come to mind as I am writing this post. And this afternoon, we all three had lunch together. These two guys had never met before, but I was deeply touched that one of them planned today so that he could meet the other one.

What could be better? These two gentleman mean the world to me, and sitting with them both together was an indescribable pleasure. Love you, Gavin and Josh!

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

okay, I am late to this party . . . but what GIVES?

???

Tell all.